RETURNS & Refunds POLICY
Last updated: July 13th 2018
Refunds BEFORE Shipping
Cancellation within 10 days and before Shipping
You may cancel your order within 10 days of placing the order, in which case, providing the item has not been shipped, we will refund the price and shipping costs. A 5% fee may be charged for administration.
Please send us a message at email@example.com if you would like to arrange a refund.
Cancellation after 10 days and before Shipping
Any request to cancel your order after 10 days of placing the order is at our discretion and may be subject to a cancellation charge of 10% for handling and administration.
Once goods have been shipped we cannot offer you a Refund but you can arrange a Return. See our Return terms and conditions below.
Returns AFTER Shipping
Unopened Goods returned within 30 days
We may accept returns of unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery with a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us immediately to request a return of an unopened product. You must arrange and pay for the items to be returned to us within 30 days of receipt. A 20% administration and re-stocking fee will apply.
Damaged or Defective Goods returned within 30 days (opened but unused)
We recommend you check your BatBnB products immediately upon arrival.
We accept returns of unused damaged or defective items within 30 days of delivery with a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If your item is damaged or defective upon arrival, please contact us immediately with details of the product and the defect. Images of the damage or deficiency are appreciated.
- Once we receive your notification of the damaged item, we will notify you via email whether or not you are permitted a replacement.
- If you are entitled to a replacement due to damage during shipment or due to a manufacturing defect, we will send the replacement along with a paid return shipping label for the defective or damaged item.
We do not accept returns of used items:
Any item which is not in its original condition cannot be returned.
If you return an item to us, you may be asked to perform the following tasks:
- printing and placing shipping labels on the return box
- having the box mailed from a FedEx location
- notifying us of when the item has been shipped and with what tracking numbers
If you are not willing or able do these tasks we will not be able to trace the goods to your account and may not be able to provide a refund, or will reduce your refunds by the additional costs required to identify and trace the goods.
If you have any questions about the above material, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.